Adjust timeout options
Timeout determines what Locker will do after a specific time of inactivity. There are two Timeout options:
- Lock: You can unlock your device with biometrics if you have enabled biometrics login in the Settings.
- Log Out: You need to enter your Master Password and complete any enabled two-step authentication to log in.
Users can also adjust the timeout length. Note that the timeout length options are a bit different between the web vault and app.
- Web Vault
See how to adjust timeout options below.
- In your Web Vault, open the Settings page.
- Click on the Options tab.
- Scroll to see the Timeout and Timeout Action section.
- Choose your desired timeout length and timeout action.
Notes: There are unique timeout scenarios in Web vault as follows.
- Open the Settings tab in your Menu.
- Scroll to the Security section.
- Tap on Timeout and Timeout action.
- Select your desired section.