Auto-fill is the key feature that helps you enjoy a secure and seamless internet experience. Once you save any logins, Locker will automatically detect the Vault item linked to that service and fill out the credentials for you.
The instructions below are for Apple devices running iOS 11 or later.
- On your iOS device, open Settings > Password.
- Tap Auto-fill Password.
- Toggle Auto-fill Passwords on.
- Tap Locker to enable auto-fill with Locker.
- If prompted, you need to verify your identity with PIN, Touch ID or Face ID to access Passwords.
You are now all set to use auto-fill with Locker.
You can use auto-fill with Locker within an app or website. See how it works with Facebook here.
- Sign in to Locker on your iOS device.
- Open Facebook. Make sure you are not signed in to any account.
- Tap anywhere within the login field, then the credentials with a matching login will auto-populate in the Quick Type bar.
- You will be prompted to verify your login in Locker via PIN, Face ID, Touch ID or Master Password.
See how to unlock Locker via biometrics here.
- Locker will auto-fill the passwords. You just need to complete the login process to sign in to Facebook.