Migrating from another password management solution to Locker and vice versa is effortless as Locker allows importing and exporting data with ease.
Import your passwords to Locker
Locker allows users to import data to your Locker vault so that you can easily switch from another password management solution to Locker.
We prepare some articles for importing from the most popular solutions below:
Import to your Locker vault
Data can be imported to Locker from the web vault or mobile devices. To import your data:
- Open Locker on your browser.
- Scroll down to the Import section.
- Select the format of the import file from the drop-down menu.
Choose Fileand upload the import file on your device, or paste the import file contents in the underneath blank section.
Your login credentials have been successfully imported from Google Chrome to Locker vault.
- Open Locker app.
Select Fileto upload the import file to the system.
Export your passwords from Locker
You can export your vault data from the Locker web vault or on mobile devices. Exports can be downloaded as plaintext .json or .csv.
Vault exports will not include items in the Trash.
To export your personal data from the web vault:
Settingson the sidebar.
- On the Settings page, select
- Scroll to the Export section and select the file format you would like to export the vault data to.
- Enter your Master Password to proceed.
Confirmto complete the export.