Follow the below steps to export passwords from 1Password and import into Locker.
1Password exports data in .1pux, .1pif, and .csv files depending on your operating system and client version.
Export from 1Password
- Select the items you want to export in your vault.
You can select all by pressing Ctrl/Cmd + A or holding Ctrl/Cmd to select multiple items at a time.
- If you are using Windows, select
Exportor right-click and select
If you are using macOS, select
- The Export window will pop up on the screen. Specify a location and file format to save the file.
Import to Locker
To import data to the web vault:
- Open Locker on your browser.
- Scroll down to the Import section.
- Select the format of the import file from the drop-down menu.
Choose Fileand upload the import file on your device, or paste the import file contents in the underneath blank section.
Your login credentials have been successfully imported from Google Chrome to Locker vault.
- Open Locker app.
Select Fileto upload the import file to the system.
Remove 1Password from your browser
After you've imported your data, you're ready to use Locker to manage your digital vault. Make sure to turn off or remove apps and extensions for any other password managers in the browsers that you use.