Follow the following steps to move your passwords from Enpass to Locker.
Export from Enpass
You can export your Enpass data from its desktop application.
- Open Enpass.
- Select File > Export.
- In the new dialog, select .csv as the export file format, then select the location where you want to save the file.
- Click Export.
Enpass will export your data into a CSV file in your selected location. You can then import this file into Locker.
Import to Locker
To import data to the web vault:
- Open Locker on your browser.
- Select Settings > Options.
- Scroll down to the Import section.
- Select Enpass in the drop-down menu.
- Click Choose File and select the exported file above on your device, or paste its contents in the underneath blank section.
- Click Import.
Your login credentials have been successfully imported from Enpass to your Locker vault.
- Open Locker app.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Import Data.
- Tap Format to select the right format of your import file.
- Tap Select File to upload the import file to the system.
- Tap Import Data.
Remove Enpass from your devices
After you've imported your data, you're ready to use Locker to manage your digital vault. Make sure to turn off or remove apps and extensions for any other password managers on your devices.