Follow the following steps to move your passwords from KeePassX to Locker.
Export from KeePassX
You can export your KeePassX data from its desktop application.
- Open the KeePassX application and unlock your database with your master password and other factors if required.
- Select Database > Export > CSV File.
- Confirm the export by choosing Yes.
- Select the location where you want KeePassX to save the exported database. Click OK.
KeePassX will export your data into a CSV file in your selected location. You can then import this file into Locker.
Import to Locker
To import data to the web vault:
- Open Locker on your browser.
- Select Settings > Options.
- Scroll down to the Import section.
- Select KeePassX in the drop-down menu.
- Click Choose File and select the exported file above on your device, or paste its contents in the underneath blank section.
- Click Import.
Your login credentials have been successfully imported from KeePassX to your Locker vault.
- Open Locker app.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Import Data.
- Tap Format to select the right format of your import file.
- Tap Select File to upload the import file to the system.
- Tap Import Data.
Remove KeePassX from your devices
After you've imported your data, you're ready to use Locker to manage your digital vault. Make sure to turn off or remove apps and extensions for any other password managers on your devices.