Import from Safari
Follow the below steps to export passwords from Safari and import into Locker.
Export from Safari
Note: You need Safari 15 or later versions to export passwords.
- Open Safari. Click
- Click the
Passwordsicon and validate your attempt by entering the password you use to log in to your computer.
- Click on the three-dot icon and choose
- Confirm your attempt and create a file.
- Save the .csv file to your device.
Import to Locker
To import data to the web vault:
- Open Locker on your browser.
- Scroll down to the Import section.
- Select the format of the import file from the drop-down menu.
Choose Fileand upload the import file on your device, or paste the import file contents in the underneath blank section.
Your login credentials have been successfully imported from Google Chrome to Locker vault.
- Open Locker app.
Select Fileto upload the import file to the system.
Note: After successful import, you should delete the data export file in your computer to ensure your data is safe should your computer be compromised.