After creating a Locker account with a passkey, or adding multiple passkeys to your account, you can simplify your login process by using your passkeys instead of your password.
On web app
- Go to Locker.io/login on web browser.
- On the login form, enter your email and click Continue.
- You will see a popup appear, requesting to use a passkey. You can choose an option compatible with the device you’ve set up passkeys.
For example, on Windows 10 or above, you can log in using a passkey created with Windows Hello, a security key, or using your phone or tablet.
Log in to Locker with Windows Hello’s passkey
- Choose Windows Hello or external security key > choose Fingerprint or PIN
- Scan your fingerprint or enter your device PIN to confirm.
Log in with your security key’s passkey
- Choose Windows Hello or external security key > choose Security key
- Scan your fingerprint or enter your security key PIN to confirm.
Log in with a passkey from another phone or tablet
- Choose Use a phone or tablet. You will see a popup with a QR code appear.
- Use your phone or a tablet that stores the passkey to scan the QR code. Then scan your face, fingerprint or enter your device PIN to confirm.
- After logging in successfully, enter your Master Password to unlock your Vault.