Looking for something to secure your passwords, automatically fill in credentials, or simply give peace of mind when surfing the Internet? Well, Locker is the solution to all your needs, and what’s left to do is to get your Locker account ready.
Create your account
You can create a Locker account either on Locker web app (id.locker.io/register) or mobile app (iOS or Android).
- On the registration form, enter the email address you want to create an account and other required information (information tagged with *).
- Tick on the box for I agree with the Terms and Conditions > Click on the Continue with password button.
- Create a password for your account and click the Sign up with password button.
- There will be a verification link sent to your email address > Open your email and click on the link to authenticate your account.
Create your Master Password
Master Password is the primary key to log in to your vault, so make sure you come up with the strongest combination of characters possible. Here are something that makes a password hard to crack:
- A minimum of 12 characters
- No identifiable personal information (family names, birthdays, street addresses)
- Upper case, lower case, and special characters
Found it hard? Our strong password generator may help you out in this case.
Log in to Locker
Log in to Locker with the Master Password you have just created.
Enable biometric authentication
Turn on biometric authentication so that you don’t need to enter your Master Password to login the next time.
Turn on autofill
With autofill enabled, once you save any logins, Locker will automatically detect the Vault item linked to that service and fill out the credentials for you.
Locker supports autofill on all its platforms. Turn on autofill to enjoy a secure and seamless Internet experience.
Enable two-factor authentication (2FA)
Create an additional layer of security by setting up 2FA for your Locker account.
You’re all set! Let’s begin your journey towards data protection and privacy with Locker now.
There’s more to Locker than you expect! Learn more about how Locker makes your digital life easier.