A data breach is a security incident wherein malicious cybercriminals gain unauthorized access to confidential data or sensitive information.
The Data breach scanner automatically scans all leaked databases, compares them with the items in your vault, and sends you alerts if detecting any similarity.
- Click Security on the sidebar.
- Locker offers three tools to enhance the security of your passwords, including Generate Strong Password, Password Health and Data Breach Scanner.
Click Data Breach Scanner.
- Enter the information you want to check, such as your email address, password or credit card.
- Click Check to proceed with the scan.
- The system will notify if your information has been exposed in data breaches.
You can see the details of the data breaches on the screen, for example, when it happened and what information has been leaked.
- Sign in to the Locker app on your phone.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Data Breach Scanner. The system will notify if your information has been exposed in data breaches.