Accept an Emergency Access Invitation
When you are granted as a trusted contact by other Locker users, you will receive a notification via email. Go to the web app to manage the invitation.
- Log in to your account on the web app.
- On the homepage, you will see the invitation. Click Accept.
- You can also click the Settings tab on the sidebar > open Security > scroll to the Emergency Access section.
- You will see the pending invitation, along with the permission granted to you.
- Click the three-dot button next to the user, then choose Accept or Remove.
Request an Emergency Access
Initiate an Emergency Access
Once you accept the invitation, you can initiate a request to access the grantor’s vault when needed:
- Navigate to the Settings page, then click Security, and scroll to the Emergency Access section.
- Click the three-dot button next to the name of the grantor whose vault you wish to access, then select Request Access.
- The Request Access window will pop up on the screen. Click Yes.
As indicated in the pop-up, you will be provided access after the Wait Time set by the grantor, or whenever the grantor manually approves your request.
Access the grantor’s Vault
Once your emergency access request is approved, you can access the grantor’s vault.
Click the three-dot button next to the name of the grantor, then select the available access option.
- View: the grantor’s vault items will be displayed on your screen.
- Takeover: You can choose to reset either the grantor’s Password or Master Password. Once saved, you can log in to their vault using their email address and the newly-created Password/Master Password to view all vault item.